Find here SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper with Solution PDF available in Hindi and English. Download last year question papers and answer key of SBI PO for the preparation of Prelims and Mains examination. State Bank of India (SBI) has already announced the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) on 21st April 2018. This year, the recruitment would be done to fill up the total number of 2000 vacancies. SBI PO examination is conducted in two stages, Preliminary and Mains. SBI PO Preliminary exam has already been conducted on 1st, 7th & 8th July 2018. SBI PO Mains examination is yet to be conducted. As per the official notification, it is scheduled to be held on 4th August 2018. In this article, we are providing past years question papers for PO exams which are conducted by State Bank of India.
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper and Answers (Prelims/Mains)
Below is the list of previous year question papers and answers pdf that you can download for the preparation of Prelims & Mains exam.
How to solve SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers?
- Firstly, students should go through the entire paper with a calm mind.
- Always set the time limit before you start solving the paper.
- Based on your preparation, prioritize which section to attempt first.
- Start with the section in which you have the highest level of confidence.
- If you get stuck with any question, skip it. Investing a lot of time in just one question is not the best strategy.
- Measure your time after completion of the entire paper.
- Check your answers without any bias and with full honesty.
- After this, see the solutions for every wrong answer and understand your mistakes.