SBI PO admit card 2018 is expected to be released soon! SBI has released SBI PO Pre-Exam Training Call Letter 2018 on sbi.co.in. Below is the activated link to be downloaded. The notification of SBI PO announced on 21st April, 2018. SBI PO is one of the most popular exam among aspirants because of which large number of people apply every year, making it one of the most competitive exam as well. The total number of vacancies to fill up for PO is 2000. This notification informed all the interested candidates that the Prelims Exam admit card for the Probationary Officer (PO) post will be available from 18th June, 2018 onwards. As soon as it will be released, we will update the direct link for your convenience. The preliminary exams will be conducted on 1st, 7th and 8th July, 2018 while the result will be on 15th July, 2018.
SBI PO Pre-Exam Training Call Letter – Download Here
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2018?
To avoid aspirants’ confusion, we are providing step by step method to download SBI PO Prelims exam admit card 2018 below.
- Visit official website of State of Bank (SBI) i.e. ww.sbi.co.in
- Type your Registration Number/username and password/ date of birth.
- Check the details and press “Submit“.
- You will see detail of Admit Card in a window.
- Click on “Print“.
- Check all the details available on the admit card like name, enrollment number, venue, photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of the admit card for future purposes.
Important Points to Remember while Downloading SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2018
- Make sure that all the information available on the admit card is correct and accurate.
- Read all the guidelines given in SBI PO notification 2018 regarding admit cards.
- Print the admit card as the soft copy will not be acceptable in the examination hall.
- Students should bring one identification proof along the admit card on the day of examination.
If you clear SBI PO Prelims exam, you will be eligible for the Mains Exam. Admit cards for mains will be available on the official website of SBI on 20th July, 2018.
If you find yourself with any query, kindly do not hesitate in contacting us through comment section. We will be extremely happy to help you.