RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 out! Candidates waiting for the admit card can download their RAS Prelims Hall Ticket from the direct link given below. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the notification in which they are inviting eligible candidates for the recruitment of Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS)/Rajasthan Taxation Service (RTS) for the state and subordinate services. As per the recruitment notification of 2018, there is a total number of 980 vacancies of different posts. RPSC has already released the admit card for RAS Prelims on its official website on 29th July 2018.
This article is solely dedicated to this main aspect of RPSC RAS, its admit card. RPSC RAS Preliminary exam is decided to be conducted on 5th August 2018. It is highly expected that the admit card will be released within 10 days prior to the examination date for all the candidates on its official website. The RAS Preliminary exam will constitute total 200 marks. The time duration of this exam would be 3 hours, i.e 180 minutes.
How to Download RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018?
Follow the given steps to download the admit card in the right manner.
- Go to the official website of RPSC department i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘Admit Card’ given on the left section on the web page.
- Search for the link with the name, ‘RAS Prelims Admit Card 2018’.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the necessary information such as Registration ID, Password etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Your RPSC RAS Call Letter 2018 will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Take a printout for future purposes.
There are various important instructions that an interested candidate must keep in mind.
- It is advised that candidates should download their admit cards through the official site only.
- Make sure that you have high-speed internet connection while downloading the RAS Prelims admit card.
- The recommended time to download such important documents is night time as the traffic is usually relatively low at this hour.
- Make sure that you enter your SSO ID correctly.
- Do not wait for the eleventh hour to download RPSC RAS Prelims admit card. Download it at least 3-4 days before the examination day.
- It is strictly prohibited to write anything on the admit card.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card on the day of the examination as without it, the candidate’s entry would not be allowed.
- Obediently follow the instructions given on RAS prelims admit card.
- Double check all the details give on the admit card to make sure that every single of them is correct.
- Along with the admit card, it is advisable to carry at least one of your recent colored passport sized photograph and one identification proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driver’s Licence etc.
If you have any doubts, kindly contact us through the comment section. We would revert back to you as soon as possible.