NIACL Assistant application form 2018 starts on official site! Here is the direct link to apply for NIACL Assistant 2018 vacancies online. Recently, New India Assurance Co.Ltd has announced the official recruitment notification of 2018 regarding 685 Assistant vacancies. The NIACL Assistant 2018 recruitment notification was released on 13th July 2018, announcing that the online application process will start on 16th July 2018 with last date of 31st July 2018 to apply. NIACL Assistant Preliminary Examination is expected to be conducted on 8th or 9th of September 2018.
How to Apply Online for NIACL Assistant 2018?
For students’ convenience, we are providing step by step procedure of the online application process of NIACL Assistant 2018.
- Visit the official website of NIACL.
- Go to the link “New Registration” since all the candidates are required to complete the registration process.
- Click on ‘Online Application Link of Assistant Post 2018’ link.
- Fill all the necessary details as per the official documents.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature image as per the prescribed instructions.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future purposes.
The application fee is different for different categories. Refer to the chart given below:-
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
NIACL Assistant Application Form 2018 Important Dates
The table given below highlights all the dates of all the important events associated with NIACL Application 2018. The admit card is expected to released in public within 10 days before the official examination date. The official date of NIACL Result 2018 has not made public yet. Stay connected with us for updated information.
|NIACL Assistant Notification Date||13th July 2018|
|Commencement of Online Applications||16th July 2018|
|Closing Date of NIACL Online Application||31st July 2018|
|NIACL Assistant Exam Date 2018 – Prelims||8th or/and 9th September 2018 (Tentative)|
|NIACL Exam Date 2018 – Mains Exam||6th October 2018|
|Admit Card Date||10 days prior to the exam|
The total number of vacancies for the post of Assistant in NIACL is 685. The given tables show the accurate number of vacancies as per different categories:-
Category-wise NIACL Assistant Vacancies (Provisional)
Category-wise Backlog NIACL Assistant Vacancies
In every exam, there are certain criteria that candidates are required to satisfy in order to be considered qualified enough by the entitled board. In NIACL 2018, these conditions are given below:-
- Age Limit:- For all the interested candidates, the minimum age is decided to be 21 years old while the maximum age has to be 30 years as on 30th June 2018. Candidates who can not fulfill this condition will be terminated from the selection process immediately.
- Educational Qualification:- Candidates are required to have a graduation degree from any recognized university/institution of the country in order to be eligible for NIACL Assistant 2018.
In NIACL, there are three tiers included in the selection process. You have to crack all of them if you want to secure NIACL Assistant post.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Regional Language Test
NIACL Exam Pattern
- NIACL Preliminary Exam Pattern
NIACL Preliminary Exam consists of three subjects, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and English Language. There would be total number of 100 questions with the time duration of 1 hour. Each question will carry one mark.
|S.NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||35||35||20 Minutes|
|2||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3||Test of English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
NIACL Mains Exam Pattern
Unlike Prelims, NIACL Mains Exam has five subjects English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. The exam would have maximum marks of 250 divided into total number of 200 questions. The time duration of the entire exam would be 120 minutes.
|S.NO||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Test of English Language||40||50|
|3||Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
If you find yourself with any question, kindly contact us through comment section without any hesitation. We will revert back to you as soon as possible.