IBPS RRB application form is now active on the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The students interested for the posts of IBPS RRB Office Assistant, Officer Scale I,II,III can start applying from 8th June, 2018. Candidates are requested to apply online for IBPS RRB from the link given below, before the last date date (2nd July, 2018).
How to Fill IBPS RRB 2018 Application Form
In order to fill the application form, one needs to pay special attention to even the smallest of details.
- Go the official website of IBPS, that is, ibps.in
- Before applying, you need to register yourself first. Start your IBPS CWE RRB Online Registration Process.
- Enter all the required details like father’s name, mother’s name, email id and contact number.
- Click Save and Next.
- After this, you will obtain registration number and password for IBPS RRB Online Application.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specified criteria.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal details, educational qualifications and preference list.
- Click on final submit and pay the required application fees according to the post you are applying for.
- It is advised to save a copy of your filled application form and e-receipt for possible future purposes.
IBPS RRB Application Fees
|All other categories||Rs. 600|
Documents Required for Applying
- Photograph Image (4.5cm* 3.5cm)
Dimensions: 200*230 pixels
Dimensions: 140*60 pixels
Capital Letters are not permitted.
- A valid personal email id.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2018
Related Post: Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2018 here