IBPS PO Apply online 2018 will be out soon, Check here the direct activated link for IBPS PO application form. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is soon going to announce the official recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Even though the official notification has not been declared yet, it is expected that there are approximately 5000 vacancies for this post. IBPS PO Prelims Exam is to be held on 13th, 14th, 20th & 21st of October 2018 while IBPS PO Mains is scheduled on 18th November 2018.
In this article, we are going to provide all the information related to the application form of IBPS PO 2018 for candidates.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Online Application Form?
Follow these instruction given below to carefully submit the online application form of IBPS PO 2018.
- Visit the official page of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) to fill in the Online Application for IBPS PO 2018
- There is a link on the home page of IBPS for filling in the application form of Probationary Officer offered by the name ‘IBPS PO 2018 Exam’.
- Click on it.
- Carefully read the given guidelines to fill the application form for IBPS PO 2018.
- Click on the link of ‘New Registration’ placed on the topmost right-hand side of the page.
- This link will lead to the first section of the form where you are required to fill in all your basic information.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ button at the bottom of the page.
- The second section of the IBPS PO 2018 application form will be displayed on your screen. Here, you are required to upload your photograph and signature. As per the prescribed instructions, the size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and it must be of passport size. All the documents must be clear and legible. The suitable file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- After uploading the photograph and signature, click on ‘Next’ button and you will be redirected to the next section of IBPS PO 2018 Application Form.
- Here, you need to submit your personal information such as candidate’s name, father’s name, address, phone no. etc.
- After you have filled in your personal details, you will be asked to fill in your Educational Qualifications and your Work Experience.
- Once you are done with this, fill in the preference list in which you need to state the choice of your center to give IBPS PO 2018 Exam.
- After filling all the information carefully, click on ‘Save and next’.
- After clicking this button, a window will appear with a preview of your application form. In case of any error or mistake, you can always edit it by going through the entire process again. Once the data is uploaded and saved, you are not allowed to make any changes in the form, whatsoever. Therefore, it is highly advised to carefully review all the details provided by you while filling in the application form.
- Finally, Select the payment method to pay the application fee for IBPS PO 2018 Exam. Candidates belonging from General/OBC category are required to pay Rs. 600/- as Application Fee for IBPS PO 2018 Exam whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- All payments are done online. Application fee can also be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ button to successfully submit your application form.
IBPS PO Apply Online: Application Fee
For each application, there is a prescribed amount which is necessary to be paid by the candidate. Refer to the table given below to know the amount as per your category.