Here, we are providing solved BOB PO previous year question papers with answer key which are extremely important for their preparation. It is highly advisable from our experts that you solve at least one past year paper daily to ace this exam. Download last year question papers PDF of Bank of Baroda PO.
Bank of Baroda has declared the notification for conducting the examination to fill the post of Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I for 9 months on campus program. After the completion of the course, students will be rewarded with a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking and Finance. The application process for the recruitment started on 12th June 2018 and ended on 2nd July, 2018. The examination is to be conducted on 28th July 2018.
There are total number of 600 vacancies for which Bank of Baroda will be running this entire process for. If you are interested in cracking this exam with flying colors, we recommend you to read this article carefully.
Download BOB PO Previous Year Question Papers PDF
|Year||BOB PO Previous Question Papers||BOB PO Answer Keys|
|2015||DOWNLOAD Now||DOWNLOAD Now|
|2014||DOWNLOAD Now||DOWNLOAD Now|
Benefits of solving Previous Years Question Papers
- Understanding Changes:- Every year, some changes are made in the various aspects of the exam like exam pattern, distribution of questions, level of difficulty etc. These changes can only be anticipated when students will review all the recent past years papers. Thus, our experts highly recommend the students to take a hard, long look on them.
- Time Management:- We advise all the interested candidates to solve at least one last year question paper with keeping your time track. It would allow you to measure your speed and accuracy of your solving ability. This would avoid the possibility of not completing the exam on time.
- Nature:- You can expect a certain pattern for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO Exam 2018 by solving previous years papers. Thus during exam, you will be comfortable and confident and can perform better.
How to solve BOB PO Previous question papers?
- First, go through the entire paper.
- Set a time limit for each section in advance and prioritize which section to attempt first.
- If you are stuck with one question, just skip the question. Attempt those questions only about which you are 90-100% sure.
- Check the time after the completion of each section.
- Check your answers honestly.
- Go through every wrong answer and understand your mistake to avoid it to happen again.