Bank of Baroda admit card for Probationary Officer (PO) will be out after 18th July, 2018. Bank of Baroda Manipal is a course that consists a 9 months on campus program, on the completion of which students will be granted of a Post Graduate certificate in Banking and Finance. The online applications has started from 12th June, 2018 to 2nd July, 2018.
We will provide the link for the BOB PO Admit Card 2018 here whenever it is released for download.
How to download the BOB PO Admit Card 2018?
- Students are requested to go to the official website of Bank of Baroda, i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in
- Click on the link of BOB PO Admit Card 2018 on the website.
- Enter the necessary details like Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth in order to login.
- Admit card would appear in front of you with the option ‘Print’.
- Click on it to make a hard copy for future purposes.
Details Available on the BOB PO Admit Card 2018
Aspirants are required to check the details carefully that are available on the admit card. Without the admit card, students would not be allowed to enter in the examination hall on the exam date, i.e. 28th July, 2018.
These are details students are requested to keep in mind:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Examination Center Code